The Universal Modules are widely applicable carrier modules designed to accommodate many different tools. The versatility of these modules makes configuring the cutting system for specific cutting needs very easy and cost-effective.
A bayonet lock allows for quick tool changes. The module can operate in pressure and in position mode. For different applications, 4 versions of the Universal Module are available.
Advantages at a glance
- Exceptionally quick tool changes
- Tool recognition
- Two processing modes: pressure, position
Availabe module versions
- UM-S (S3) High-speed Z-axis
- UM-ZS (G3) High-speed Z-axis
- UM-ZP (G3) High-powered Z-axis
- UM-120 (G3) Especially for use with 120 mm/4.7" beam height
- UM-60L (G3) Especially for use of large-diameter tools