In this type of tandem or “pendulum” production, loading/unloading occurs on one side, while cutting continues without interruption on the other. This setup increases workflow efficiency, keeps idle time to a minimum and maximizes throughput. With a tandem setup, the cutting surface is divided into two independently controllable vacuum areas, front and back. Each side is equipped with controls for turning the vacuum on/off and resuming production. Once material is placed in the working area, push the button to re-activate the vacuum and processing continues.
Advantages at a glance
- Saves time, increases productivity
- Reduces idle time to a minimum
- Simple, ergonomic operation
- Available for cutter sizes: M-1600, L-1600
- S3: requires 2 vacuum pumps